Current menu's are attached below.
Parents/carers can pay for meals/top up their child meals account via the Arbor parent portal.
- Primary meal cost £2.35 per day, and are provided by Sonning Common Primary (SCPS menu)
- Secondary meal deal costs £3.50 per day, and are provided/taken in Maiden Erlegh school canteen
Free school meals
All children in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 can receive school meals at no cost to you. From year 3 onwards, if you are not in receipt of the benefits listed below they will become chargeable.
Year 3/Key Stage 2 and older
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please complete the form below and return to the school office to check for eligibility. If you are unable to print it out, please request a copy from the school office.